Forum

Meet the Staff Team

[Sticky] Meet the Staff Team  

RSS

Ella A. 🐳
(@castles_of_air)
Active ARMY Admin
July 20, 2018 1:04 pm  

Hello, and welcome to BTS ARMY Guide's website!  We are the people behind BTS ARMY Guide, the staff. 

This topic was modified 9 months ago by Ella A. 🐳

@castles_of_air on Twitter | EST [USA] | ARMY since January 2018

Ella A. 🐳
(@castles_of_air)
Active ARMY Admin
July 20, 2018 1:17 pm  

Roles: Site Admin, Researcher, Content Writer, part-time Proofreader, basic Graphic Designer, Promotion

Emoji: 🐳

My name is Ella Ash, or Ella A. I am an admin and mostly write articles for projects, discussions, ARMY to do's, and BTS rumor fact-checking, as well as some site visuals. I can only do very basic graphics, so if there is a stunning graphic on the site, it probably wasn't mine. I joined the BTS ARMY Guide staff team in late June 2018, when the project was still a loose idea. I hope that the site can be a platform for ARMYs to connect with information as well as discussion, and we can all become a little closer. 

I became an ARMY in January 2018 after seeing BTS perform on New Year's Eve, with a little help from my younger sister, who is also an ARMY. I have never really been able to say that I have a bias. I'd be wrecked the first time I see another member.  

I currently live in Pennsylvania of the USA, which is in the northeast. My native language is English, although I took four years of French in high school and am trying to learn Japanese. I am going to study psychology and neuroscience in college. In addition to BTS, I enjoy reading, writing poetry, calligraphy, eating food, sleeping, playing with my cats, playing video games, doing colorguard/winterguard, and watching anime. 

This post was modified 9 months ago 5 times by Ella A. 🐳
This post was modified 8 months ago 4 times by Ella A. 🐳

@castles_of_air on Twitter | EST [USA] | ARMY since January 2018

ReplyQuote
Maya🐝
(@chimxarmy)
New ARMY Moderator
July 25, 2018 1:57 pm  

Roles: Site Admin, Content Writer, Proofreader, Promotion

Emoji: 🐝

Hi

My name is Maya and I am an admin for this site. I write articles - mostly about projects and proofread the content.

I come from a small country in Europe-Slovenia so English is my second language. I understand and speak basic German and I am currently trying to learn Korean.

I knew about BTS since 2014, but I started to call myself an ARMY since late 2016, when I really learned everything there is about them  and not just casualy listen to their music. My bias is Jimin, but all 6 of them wreck me ocasionaly 🙂 

I am a big foodie and love trying different food, I destress and relax in the gym, I love reading books, cuddling my cat and be a positive sunshine

This post was modified 8 months ago 2 times by Ella A. 🐳

ReplyQuote
Paula S.
(@paula28s)
New ARMY Moderator
August 2, 2018 11:43 am  

Roles: Site Admin, Content Writer, Proofreader, Promotion

Emoji: ✌

Hi.

My name is Paula. I come from Croatia, a small country in Europe. Currently known because of World Cup 🙂

I'm an admin on this website and I usually write articles about ARMY. I also give tips for self-learning Korean. English is my second language and linguistics is what I'm passionate about.

I study pharmacy in Medical High School, but I'll take English Language and pedagogy in college. I also can write and sing a bit (but I don't practice enough). Lately, I've been into photography and video making.

I believe I'm very open-minded and I see potential in everything and everyone. BTS made me a little bit more brave to try and work hard for my dreams. Working on this website is a good start.

ReplyQuote
Yoojung
(@bangtan_inspire)
New ARMY Moderator
August 29, 2018 11:53 pm  

Roles: Site Moderator, Content Writer, Proofreader, Translation [Thai, Korean], Graphic Designer

Emoji: 🦋

Heya! I'm Yoojung. Nice to meet you guys~

안녕하세요. 저는 유젱입니다. 처음 뵙겠습니다~

สวัสดีค่าาา ชื่อยูจองนะคะ ยินดีที่ได้รู้จักน้า

I'm part of the staff of this website and my roles include proof-reading, content writing, translating, and graphics. I'm happy to talk with anyone and become mutuals with you all. Simply dm me on Twitter: @bangtan_inspire

I am a mixed child from Thailand, China, and Korea. I have been an ARMY since 2014 when I watched their 'War of Hormone' music video. I gave up choosing a bias long ago, so now I just simply say that they're all my biases ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I love travelling, editing videos, reading, and writing - also a huge bubble milk tea, iced lemon tea, and hot green tea enthusiast. I don't have much to say except that I'm always open here for everyone. I'm willing to have deep serious and crackhead conversations with fellow ARMYs!

행복한 방탄 오후 보내셔요!

ReplyQuote
Skiara 🐨
(@skiara6984)
New ARMY Admin
September 2, 2018 5:57 am  

Roles: Site Admin, Content Writer, Proofreader, Translation [French, German], Promotion

Emoji: 🐨

Hi! I'm Skiara! I'm French and American, and I live in France. I'm 19 years old, and studying engineering. I'm also learning German and starting Japanese this year, and trying to learn Korean on the side.

For the website, I work on Content Writing, mostly the ARMY Etiquette section, and I help proof-read others' articles. Once we start translating articles, i will be in charge of translations in French and German.

I've been an ARMY since 2017, after trying to resist falling into the fandom for a few months, but a rainy December day and a surplus of content on Youtube got the best of me!

I love staying at home to read, watch anime, movies, or play video games, but I also love going out with friends to have fun, go shopping or take pictures! I also love travelling and discovering new languages and cultures.

Finally, I'm always up for interesting discussions about BTS, the fandom, or any topic really, whether the discussions are serious and mature or 2am crackhead jokes!

This post was modified 8 months ago by Skiara 🐨
This post was modified 7 months ago by Ella A. 🐳

ReplyQuote
Michelle Z
(@michellezaldivar)
New ARMY Contributor
September 6, 2018 11:57 pm  

Roles: Lead Editor, Part-Time Content-Writer, Part-Time Translation (Spanish)

Emoji: 😘

Hello and thank you for taking the opportunity to read and participate in our website! My name is Michelle and I'm from the East Coast (USA).  I've known about BTS since 2014, but became an ARMY arguably towards the end of the WINGS tour. Honestly, to this day, I'm still not sure why it took so long for me to take the plunge but now I can't imagine my life without them.

I'm always interested in constructive criticism so if anyone wants to point out a misquote, grammatical mistake, or a misspelled word please feel free to share. 

I hope ARMYs enjoy it here! As part of this huge, sometimes dysfunctional family, all I want is the best for you and I hope this website makes your experience with BTS even happier. 

This post was modified 8 months ago by Michelle Z

ReplyQuote
astralsuga
(@astralsuga)
New ARMY Admin
September 25, 2018 6:40 pm  

Roles: Site Admin, Site Visuals, and Graphic Design

Emoji

Hi there!

I'm Astral, I'm currently in the West Coast US but I'm originally from East Asia. I've been ARMY since 2015 and my bias is Lil Meow Meow aka Yoongi. Mainly because of his amazing lyricism, song writing skills and we both tend to work too late and be sleepy all day. I work as a choreographer and enjoy travelling, photography, baking cakes and graphic design as hobbies. This site allows me to fangirl and be creative at the same time so I'm very grateful to be part of it! I've been here since the start but only wrote this post months later because I can be a mess when it comes to juggling my schedule 😆  

If there is anything you need, let me know and I'll do my best to help. Most importantly, thank you for visiting and I hope you all enjoy the site. We're all passionate about BTS and the message they bring here so there's a lot of love and work poured into it by everyone ❤️ 

This post was modified 7 months ago by astralsuga
This post was modified 7 months ago by Ella A. 🐳

ReplyQuote
Euni 🌞
(@btsonyeondont)
Active ARMY Moderator
September 26, 2018 10:01 am  

Roles: Content Writer, Promotion, Proof-reading, and Graphics

Emoji: 🌞

Hello!

My name is Eunice Jean, but you can call me Euni. 🙂 I am a content writer and proof-reader for this site, as well as I help in promotion and creating graphics.

I am from the Philippines so I can speak both Filipino and English. I graduated from college with Development Communication as my degree.

I was already familiar with BTS since their debut but I became a fan during the HYYH era. BTS changed my life for the better, and they taught me the importance of loving myself. My bias is Min Yoongi, while my bias wrecker is Kim Namjoon. But I love them all!

Aside from fangirling I love playing the violin, reading and writing stories, dancing, and watching anime/TV series.

This post was modified 7 months ago 2 times by Ella A. 🐳

ReplyQuote
Share:
%d bloggers like this:

Working

Please Login or Register